Earning Gigs Online and Working Remotely

 

Earning Gigs Online 
by Eli


when it all started...

I  have been looking for online opportunities since long ago and was rather confused about what to do, where to find and how to start. I followed some YouTube personalities and tried their recommendations. In fact, I subscribed to over  50 YouTubers whose content is about earning online or remotely working. 

It's hilarious! (At least, to me.)

They are legit, well, I believe; however I do not have the time, the energy, the resources, etc. 

It may sound like some lame excuses and some may say, 'well, you are just being lazy' or 'you are not trying enough', but here's the reality that I have learned as I've bounced back and forth to various fields of online gigs...

No guts, No glory!

Oh, how cliché! Well, it is true😭

If we are thinking of working remotely, that we do not want to ever go back to working in offices, or we just want to cultivate ourselves at the comfort of our home, we still need to prepare ourselves. We need to be educated in the field we hope to work with. It is essential that we take risks. Risks are time, money and effort we have to put in order for us to achieve our goals.

question: do we prepare ourselves to be encouraged/motivated or do we encourage/motivate ourselves  to be prepared?

There is an ongoing debate about whether we motivate ourselves to work or whether we work to motivate ourselves. 

The answer to this  question lies to ourselves; thus, it is important to examine and probe ourselves before diving in to the sea of online job and remote working.

Some may not need grand motivation but rather need the money they could earn and of course bring food to the table. Greatly motivated people also tend to become more driven to work hard for the betterment of their lives.

in the end...

Our attitude towards remote working and online gigs determine our place in this increasingly competitive field.

Comments