ELIVBIA Blogs

 

ELIVBIA BLOGS

Welcome to Elivbia Blogs! Call me Eli and obviously, or not obviously, that is a pseudonym because I'm shy with people 👀 Please bear with me 😅Anyways, reading is my passion and now, here I am launching my first-ever blogging site or blog post because I would like to write about various topics that intrigued me and I've thought of sharing my comments about certain topic or issues (😄This will also serve as my personal blog sharing my experience). Hopefully, in the future I'll be able to post about wide varieties of community and latest updates, from diet that I took to k-pop, anime, online opportunities, and more! So, stay tuned😉

Honest thoughts: I'm cringing while writing this blog post and I am not quite sure about many things since I am not a native English speaker😂😂 But I'll strive to deliver a read-worthy content to my readers and maybe I can also try to write in my native language which is Filipino 💗 For now, I'll try to conceptualize these things.